This apprenticeship is a 2 year programme with 70% of the time spent on the job and the remaining 30% spent in an allocated Institute of Technology.

Job Profile
The Manufacturing Technician will be required to provide a technical support function for Manufacturing operations, including troubleshooting equipment and process issues, validation and qualification activities.

 Main areas of responsibility:

− Responsibility for fault finding, maintenance, and continuous improvements
− Troubleshooting and solve technical problems.
− Work on yield quality improvements
− All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform. 
− Ensure no housekeeping issues on own line.
− Maintain a Credo & Behavioral Standards based culture within the group
Qualifications
Leaving Certificate, Grade 06 at ordinary level in 5 subjects, 2 of which must be maths and a language (English or Irish) 

Link for application

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s