Our client is an international aircraft leasing company
- Handle the legal administration of the Company’s Irish entities
- Following board meetings, collect signed minutes and file them in minutes’ books and in the IT system.
- Arrange signing and distribution of documents requiring Directors signature in the Limerick office.
- Arrange notary appointments and handle apostille of documents.
- In the year to come take over the official role as registered Company Secretary.
- Support the legal function at corporate in relation to all Irish entity matters, and the deal teams with transaction approvals and power of attorneys
- In connection with the financial year end assist auditors with supporting transaction documentation.
- Assist with ad hoc office administrative tasks.
Competencies and qualifications:
We are looking for someone with hands-on experience in a similar industry position and who possesses company secretarial experience within an international accounting or legal practice.
Email CV to email@example.com