NOTE it is expected that this role will be circa 15 – 20 hours per week – however, the successful candidate will be given on how to schedule these hours
Our client is an international financial consulting company
The PART-TIME ROLE – is working providing support to the Compliance Manager, in the following respects
- Drafting Letters of Engagement, from given templates. (Typing, creating pdf and filing same)
- AML: Collating and logging anti money laundering documentation for clients.
- Managing the filing of documents, hard copy and soft copy.
- Communication internally to find facts and resolve queries in relation to client database.
- Drafting Minutes from given templates. (Typing , creating Pdf, and filing same)
- Updating excel database periodically with data to prescribed formats.
- Preparation of word documents, from agreed templates.
- Picking from archive, files for destruction (pre- approved) and updating archive log.
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Excellent organisational Skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to deadline and work schedules
- Good communication skills , and ability to work as part of team
- Initiative to be proactive in area of problem solving
- MS Office and Excel
- Previous experience in legal / Co-Sec and advantage
Email CV to email@example.com