Our client is a multinational Facilities Management company
Accounts Payable Team Member- 2-year Contract
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced team member within the Accounts Payables & Expenses team in a Shared Services Centre (SSC)
The key objective is the timely, accurate and efficient processing of supplier documentation (invoices, credit notes, expense claims), timely payment of suppliers and proactive issue resolution.
• Participate & Lead process improvement projects & the migration of activities to SSC
• Knowledge of KPI’s and main drivers in an AP department to drive continuous improvement
• Ensure invoices received by Shared Services are processed within agreed timelines
• Ensure targets for document processing and query handling are achieved within agreed turnaround times.
• Manage weekly supplier payment runs
• Undertake supplier statement reconciliations in accordance with agreed processes and policy
• Liaise with staff across the organisation regarding supplier service and invoice payment requests
• Ensure adherence to the month end close schedule within the Payables & Expenses team and support the month end financial accrual process
• Control account reconciliation in accordance with agreed procedures
• Ensure a strong customer and continual improvement focus maintained on a day to day basis
• Ideally 5 + years’ experience in a high volume multinational environment
• Business related degree and/or professional finance qualification
• Business proficiency in French desirable
• Lean/Project Management experience essential
• Experience of Oracle and / or Navision desirable
• Self-starter with a hands-on can-do attitude.
• Strong numeracy and computer literacy
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Email CV to email@example.com